Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
Search is seeking a committed intern with an organized and proactive learning mindset who will be based in
Yangon and provide assistance to training and facilitation activities led by Search projects.
• Assist with training coordination tasks, including the development and implementation of work
plans and ensuring a smooth implementation and monitoring of their deliverables, as well as timely
and quality reporting.
• Assist with related administrative and logistic arrangements for trainings and their communication
and support contract development and other tasks as assigned
• Support with collecting useful training data that inform programming and attend program meetings
• Participate in training related meetings with projects and support to analyze training monitoring and
• Assist with training communication and implementation among the training department, project
teams and partners.
• BS/A or diploma or associate degree in social sciences, international development or other relevant
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as web browsers
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
• Detail-oriented and well organized
• Ability to multi-task and work to meet deadlines
Lines of Communication
• Reports to: Training Manager
• Location: Based in Yangon
• Liaises with: project staff, Design, Monitoring & Evaluation Team, Institutional Learning Team
and Communication Team