Role and Responsibilities
- Dealing with middle management of co-investors, ESIA consultants and Construction Bureaus for organizing meetings and if necessary, supervise Executive in site visit applications, multiple visa and stay permit applications.
- Dealing with State and Regional Division relative department to get the information and other necessary arrangement
- Supervising Executive in submitting reports to relevant departments and making proper coordination with them.
- Following up the reporting process of the project activities at relevant government organizations and settling some issues with initiation.
- Following up the relevant government’s policies and analyzing on their effectiveness on current project development activities.
- Studying all contracts and taking out the comparison points.
- Preparing related meeting materials and reporting them to superiors.
- Assisting meeting arrangement (including logistic support)
- Preparing meeting materials.
- Drafting meeting minutes and presenting to Manager or Deputy General Manager depending on the meeting situations.
- Preparing and presenting operation status report.
- Frequent travelling to Nay Pyi Taw and other project sites
- Learning Power related knowledge/attending related workshops/trainings and sharing it to the team.
· BA (Eco)/ BA (English)/BA (Chinese)/BBA/ BBM/ AGTI/ B.Tech/ BE degree holders
· Minimum 2 years experience in public relations or business development
· Age between 27 ~ 32 years.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Excellent communication skills
· Good negotiation and diplomatic skills
· Ability to work with foreign partners/joint ventures
· Good familiarity with business functions such as business development, sales&, finance, etc.
· Good spoken and written English
· Frequent travelling to potential project sites
· Microsoft skills (word, excel, power point)
· Love to learn power related knowledge
· Managerial skill