Position: Investment Research Strategy Associate
The KT Group is a private, family-owned and operated diversified business enterprise which was established in the 1950’s. We have grown into a modern Myanmar company that embraces the opportunities for growth but also remembers our deep history and holds respect for the country and her people.
To be a world class organisation nurturing and encouraging the talents of our people who enable us to grow a thriving business committed to building a modern and transparent Myanmar.
- Compiles and analyzes data with regard to mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Performs integrated revenue/expense analysis.
- Develops projections, reports, and presentations of the impact of a merger/acquisition on the organization.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- Masters in Finance is preferred
- 1 - 5 years' financial analysis and modeling experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Competitive Depending on Experience