- Assisting with ensuring the processes needed for the Quality Management System ( QMS ) and Environmental Management System ( EMS ) for
ISO are established implemented and maintained.
- Working with internal team members, external customers, and suppliers to determine the requirements as they relate to each situation. Person will
be expected to perform this task, keep information up to date, and ensure effective communication between the parties.
- Assist in establishing and continual improvement of the quality management system and processes. Ensure that the process flow mapping for the
corporate processes are documented and updated as needed.
- Manage the risks and opportunities for quality.
- Capture metrics and provide reports on the quality performance including any need for improvement.
- Responsibility and authority for the Quality Management System ( QMS )-including collaboration with and reporting to the leadership team,
reporting, and auditing duties.
- Responsibility and authority for the Environmental Management System ( EMS ) promote and raise awareness, at all levels of an organization, of
the impact of emerging environmental issues.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of quality requirements throughout the organization.
- Provide internal audit and ongoing assessment for ISO compliance.
- Publish audit schedule.
- Update/Create audit templates for audit of specific process areas/projects.
- Provide monthly audit report.
- Track and monitor audit compliance activities.
- Ability to work independently, work collaboratively with team, manage implementation schedule, work to resolve issues and escalate issues before
an issue becomes a problem.
- Document controlling and responsibility for all ISO process.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused.
- Ability to multitask and manage time well.
- Relevant Experience at least 4 years with Any Graduate and ISO knowledge.
- Good skill in English