IT Manager - BE/ B.tech MCA with 3-4 years’ experience in Handling IT Infrastructure.
· Should have proven trackrecord of software development and working in ERP environment.
· Extensive knowledge of ITIL Framework, with experience implementing ITIL best practices; ITIL Certification is a plus
· Ability to recognize the right tool for the right situation/problem, equal weighting of both commercial and open-source solutions
· The ability to take initiative, solve problems, make big decisions, take risks and communicate effectively
· Experience in setting Key Performance Indicators for a Service Desk team, and managing the team to deliver on SLAs.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
· Superb communication skills, capable of explaining highly technical problems in plain English
· Previous work experience in a quickly scaling business is a plus
· Previous experience with ServiceNow is a plus
· Ability to perform well and keep the team motivated under-pressure and tight timelines
· Develop robust and mature incident, event, and problem management procedures for the IT Services team.
· Train end-users on best practices, new software and policies.
· Spearhead IT projects and oversee their completion success.
· We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do