Duties and Responsibilities of IT Network Administration & IT Security Unit Manager
- Designs and implements short- and long-term strategic plan to make certain network capacity meet existing and future requirements
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use,
- Practices network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation,
- Manages and ensures effectiveness of mail servers
- Manages and ensures optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and so on,
- Tests network performance and provides network performance statistics and reports
- Develops strategies for maintaining network infrastructure including the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights in Administration Domain Control,
- Directs and administrates a contingent of network analysis, technicality, where is necessary to conducts the performance reviews and corrective action including network infrastructure and ISP internet gateways.
- Be a part of IT development projects to serve the appropriate IT Infrastructure needs including RFPs preparation and the technical proposals,
- Leads on the installation/configuration and maintains of DNS, firewall and other security, traffic shaping, caching and filtering, installation and configuration of Cisco, Wireless (WFI), router, VPN, mail, mail server, webmail and clients.
- Be an active learner and a good leader of a team
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of exp in troubleshooting Pala Alto, Firewall Fortinet, Cisco ASA firewall using CLI command.
- In-depth knowledge on Configuration and troubleshooting skills on VPN tunnels, NAT, PAT, Failover, backup and restore.
- Installation, configuration, and management of common Cisco hardware and configurations
- Ability to perform moderately-complex network design and integration
- Knowledge of F5 Load balancers
- Good IT and organizational skills and able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work under pressure
- Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)