The IT Support will be responsible to Supporting, maintaining and coordinating with the regional IT team for all of the Information and Communications Technology related matter of the company.
- Provide 1st level support and problem solving on IT equipment such as PC, Notebook and Printer.
- Responsible to maintain the CCTV, Telecommunication system and other IT equipment.
- Provide 1st level support and problem solving on business application to the end users.
- Maintain an up-to-date status inventory and maintenance log containing computer hardware, software, replacement parts and program upgrades.
- Work closely with the IT Infrastructure Team to monitor the IT infrastructure to ensure the readiness and timely problem solving.
- Be the initiator to continuously improve the IT to support the business.
- Ensure that all IT processes and services are in line with the company policy, standard and guideline.
- Provide training for end-users on basic computer operations and user related application for example Microsoft Office.
- Be the main contact point with all IT suppliers.
- Coordinate with project and operations teams and carry out tasks as per HO’s instructions for implementation of dry port and rail project business.
- Good knowledge computer hardware and peripherals such as printers and scanners.
- Good knowledge in the client applications including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and etc.
- Good knowledge in IT Service Management methodology, Telecommunication Systems and Components including VOIP Technologies/Video Conference.
- Fair knowledge in Network technology including LAN, WAN, WIFI, VPN. Network Equipment including router, firewall, load balance and etc.
- Fair knowledge in Server technology including Microsoft Windows Server, IBM AIX Server, Redhat Linux and VMWare.
- Direct experience in IT application support of Logistics business would be an advantage.
- Good command in English and ability to communicate in Thai is an advantage.
- Service mind. Team player. Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Telecommunication or related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT Support with multi-national companies would be an advantage.
The Preferred Competencies:
- Able to work under pressure and able to participate as an active team player.
- Planning and prioritizing effectively.
- Able to keep update information on changing technologies.
- Able to speak English would be an advantage.