Female only (1 Post)
• Provide user support and resolve problems related to the different uses of computing systems.
• Diagnose end user issues including supporting remote workers using a VPN.
• Assist with administration and maintenance of network, routers, switches, firewalls and cabling.
• Configure, maintenance, troubleshoot and backup email transport related to technologies
• First line support for Senior Management & Staff.
• Responding to general IT requests.
• Ensure customers technical issues are dealt with professional and in a timely manner.
• Escalate issues if needed to third parties.
• Installing software and networking systems.
• Installing high-level software security systems.
• Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
• Maintain and monitor infrastructure and services such as Active Directory, DNS, VPN, Azure, SQL Server, System Center, and Hyper-V.
• Maintain network and printer facilities at on premises locations including supporting end user laptops and PCs.
• Administration and maintenance of all internal servers (both physical and virtual).
• Ensure relevant administration is kept up to date
• Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
• Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
• Meeting with the IT Manager to discuss system needs.
• Filing monthly reports for the IT Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
• 3 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
• Strong knowledge and experience installing, configuring, securing, and troubleshooting Windows Server, domain controller, DNS, DHCP, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of NAS and backup system
• Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
• Provide a high level of customer service/support within agreed SLA’s
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively in a team
• Good Interpersonal & Communication skills (both written & verbal English).
• Good Knowledge of Documentation about IT
· According to job’s nature, Female is more preferrable
· Able to travel if needed
Essential Skills & Experiences
This position requires a minimum of 3 years working experience and skills in:
• Windows Server 2008 R2, 2016 and Desktop Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Systems Administration.
• Virtual Machine management in Azure and Hyper-V.
• Network administration experience – including routers, switches, firewalls and cabling.
• Infrastructure and services such as Active Directory, DNS, VPN, System Center, and Hyper-V.
• Experience working with Office 365 or Exchange
• Great hardware and software trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent IT customer’s support
Other Desirable Experiences & Skills
• Understand and are able to provide user support and resolve problems related to the different uses of computing systems.
• CCNA or higher certified preferred
• MCSA or higher certified preferred
• Knowledge and experience in VMware are an advantage
• Knowledge in IPPBX and Linux is an advantage
• Knowledge in programming language JAVA is desirable for SDN
• Any knowledge of Citrix is desirable
• An ITIL Qualification would be advantageous