Urgently hiring Japanese Speaking Project Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Lead by providing a project vision and roadmap
- Project planning and defining the scope
- Developing schedules by breaking down the tasks and plan the work breakdown structure (WBS) according to the scope of project milestones
- Monitoring project progress daily and checking the daily activity reports of members.
- Reporting project Progress to counterpart and DAT internal management according to the rules/discussion.
- Resource planning and budgeting
- Managing Risks and Issues including the development of contingency plans
- Team leadership and empower the team member(training, knowledge sharing, coaching)
- Controlling quality such as by reviewing the deliverables and provide constructive feedback if required.
- Measure performance and evaluate each members to allocate the right person at right position
- Support senior management
- Working with vendors, business partners and cooperation with other team members
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 6+ years’ experience as an IT professional.
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience in an IT Department.
- In-depth knowledge of IT base project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.