The function of the Jr. Marketing Officer required to support the sale and marketing department and supply the marketing brochure and marketing support materials on time.
Responsible and tasks
- Responsible to check the order form daily and weekly and monthly. (Application name: De Heus order form and office stock report form)
- Responsible to arrange for the order by taking approval from Marketing Supervisor and Sale Manager.
- Responsible to control the supplier review with Marketing Supervisor 2 times per year.
- Responsible to check the inventory in the warehouse and prepare inventory in/out report weekly and monthly.
- Responsible to understand the marketing procedure ensure all procedure are shared from the Marketing Supervisor.
- Responsible to support in the digital marketing channels with Marketing Supervisor (such as - updating and replying the customer feedback)
- Other tasks as assigned by Marketing Supervisor.
- Any Graduate
Skills and Experiences
- Computer skill (excel)
- Driving skill
- 1 year work experience