Junior Account, AR is responsible for overall under Account Receivable and GL with other assignment from Accounting Officer and Accounting Manager
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
• Issue Invoice check the accuracy of data in invoice with respective quotation/Receipt to customer.
• Keep and Update Customer quotations record.
• Request advance payment from customer if necessary.
• To check and review revenue calculation from FMIS/KWMS software and Confirmation Report from CS before billing to customer.
• Ensure that all type of invoicing and billing have been processed smoothly on time and correct within KPI.
• Perform day to day financial and accounting transaction are properly recording.
• Collection from customer and deposit to bank.
• Maintain and organize support for customer remittances.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with the Firm and Company policy and accepted accounting practices.
• Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
• Helping and supervising team to resolve problem.
• Perform other duties and functions as assigned by line manager and management.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance ,or other related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience or Knowledge in Account Payable and Account Receivable.
- Good understanding for IFRS , tax rules and regulations, as well as Generally Accepted Accounting Standards/practices
- Proficient in English – written, reading, and writing
- Able to work independently.
- Accuracy and correctness of data and documents.
- Well organized with systematic and able to prioritize effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and experience in Accounting System / ERP would be advantages.