We are looking for Junior Accountant position. If you are interested please apply for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for all aspects of accounting for company and assisting and supporting the senior accountant & CA.
· Accounts payable duties including receipt of invoices, coding for appropriate expense disbursement, data entry.
· Preparing and entering journal entries into accounting system.
· Responsible for timely monthly and annual closing by performing journal entries and reconciliations.
· Monthly reconciliation of prepaid expenses, deferred revenue, accounts payable, pledge schedules, etc.
· Tracking and preparing reports of revenue through receipt of cash and credit.
· Providing documentation and reports as requested and needed, including audits.
· Scanning and verifying the accounting documentation into on base allows content accounting software.
· Assisting with company insurance renewals and maintaining files with pertinent policies and documentation..
· Coordinating the requests and distribution of certificates of insurance.
· Monthly, Quarterly and year report to Senior accountant, CA and management team.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field.
· Diploma of LCCI Level-3.
· 5 years of experience as an accountant.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and accounting software.
· Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles and Apply to IFRS standard.
· Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards and state/national regulations.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Age between 25 to 30 years old.