Job Summary: Supporting the finance department and Assistant Accounting Manager by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing & Maintaining reports and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Control cash for Operation (Transport, Warehouse, Dry port, Support) and responsibilities petty cash voucher and reimburse expenses.
- To process all Petty Cash Vouchers with correctness, correct approval and with no duplication and check Ac/Code in ERP and Related with Jobs from FMIS.
- Review all types of expense reports for accuracy and completeness, including proper documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Run ERP System to make process for all expenses related to jobs and non-jobs for AP, AR & PV.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with the Firm and Office policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Withdraw and deposit money from/To if necessary.
- Daily cash balance report to Head Office.
- To coordinate with Operation team in relation to PO for timely payment process.
other duties and functions as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Accounting.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English good level.
- Accuracy and correctness of data and documents
- Well organized with systematic and able to prioritize effectively.
- Good negotiating skill
- Proficient in Microsoft office and
experience in ERP would be advantages.
- Can do attitude, open-minded, hardworking, high responsibility and good team player.
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities and be self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Planning and prioritizing effectively.
- Integrity and honesty.