- Provide full admin support to the team and department
- Maintain a proper and user friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
- Keep stock of stationary supplies for the departments and also office cleaning process.
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
- Put up purchase requests for all approved purchases for the necessary approvals and verify invoices for the raised purchases upon delivery of goods and services- Invoice and expenses management.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
- Support the HR administration process, attendance & leave checking with finger print software.
- Update and maintain employee records and personal file.
- Any Graduate; prefer in Certificate of Business Administration
- Proven one year experience as an Admin Assistant or HR Assistant or in other secretarial position.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fair in English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Good in verbal and written communications