A junior business analyst is a trained staff whose role is to assist the senior analyst and other subject matter professionals in gathering, validating, and documenting various system information and needs. The job description of the junior business analyst is to carry out an in-depth evaluation and verification of the capabilities of systems, serving as a middle man between the end-users and software developers, to ensure that product information are properly disseminated.
• Create and design specifications as requested by sales and account management unit.
• Liaise with consultants and managers to document business processes effectively.
• Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc are kept up to date and are available.
• Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
• Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
• Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software.
• Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in automated systems.
• Record, manipulate, and make reports on requirements stored in the rational tool suite.
• Supervise requirements traceability information and record requirements status in the course of the project.
• Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
• Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required.
• Participate in the system development life circle, be available to carryout instructions as directed by the lead analyst.
• Maintain and verify requirements specifications accordingly.
• Works closely with the organization management in order to identify their customer needs and establish ways upon which customer needs can be met for their maximum benefit and satisfaction.
• Carefully assesses and analyzes the business implications involved.
• Always on the move, sourcing, documenting, and preparing reports that can be used for improving services in the organization.
• Serve as the intermediary between the employer and third-party vendors working for the company.
• Priority to stay up to date with latest trends and developments in the business world as their knowledge of these makes them an authority in their field.
• Other duties assigned by the management.
• Age not more than (35)
• Qualification level of a degree holder in Business or Computer Science
• Minimum working experience of (3) years in the related field
• Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing
• Experience with reporting tools such as Microsoft Access, SAP BI, or Tableau.
• Experience with SAP.
• Experience with web development methodologies.
• Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
• Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Have good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous, analytical and organized
• Report writing skills
• Initiative and good negotiation skills
• Creative Personality
• Time Management and Risk Management skills
• Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with strong leadership skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Coaching Skills
• Persuasive and credible influencing skills
• Strong customer focus, business development and entrepreneurial skills
• Salary: USD (400) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
• Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
• Contract Type: 2 years
• Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
• Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
• Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm