Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide and supervise technician direction and accountability for the earthwork.
- Take the responsibility for the surveillance, coordination and the review of the earthwork design, in order to deliver to programme the design package for the site construction.
- Coordinate and organize the meetings and liaison with the project to design development.
- Solve and search the solution of unexpected solutions such as design changes, technical requirements, suitability of detailed designs and meeting with design quality, etc.
- Manage for the responsible designer the interfaces (technical and functional) between earthwork and roads and associated design packages.
- Comply with the related policies and procedures.
- B.E (or) B. Tech (or) A.G.T.I (Civil)
- at least 1 year experience in related field (or) fresh graduate
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skill and technical skill.
- Good computer skill in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Able to work everywhere
- Able to work in earthwork field.