Main areas of responsibility
- Responsible to perform troubleshooting and repairing to the Maker and Packers' electrical issues and breakdowns with good understanding of electrical repairing equipment, circuit drawings, PLC control systems and technical manuals. Responsible to follow the brand change procedures by ensuring all the electrical components are in place, brand parameters are accurate and active on the machine according to the product specifications. Responsible to perform dismantling and assembling of electrical components and motors. Responsible to order the spare part with "zero" mistake and follow up properly until the part is replaced on the machine.
- Responsible to ensure, Maker and Packer machines are operating at nominal speed & efficiency and delivering finish goods in good quality, low reject and low cost. Proactively check the machine sensors' performance and perform replacements based on the machine condition. Responsible to fulfill yearly set KPIs related to EEHS, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering and Quality. Example of the KPIs are - OEE, beetle count, quality rating, reject ratio, technical efficiency and Zero Out of Stock, etc.
- Responsible to perform electrical equipment installation on the Make Pack machines without impacting to product quality and efficiency. Responsible to perform machine electrical parameter setting and ensure the machine is running at nominal speed and at the speed approved by the management without impacting to product quality. Performing, complete and guide the lower rank colleagues by leading in IICI deep cleaning activities in set timelines. Perform and complete preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, conversions and improvement projects in set timelines.
- Assists in the implementation of EEHS related projects/activities related to machine and equipment by ensuring required works are being performed according to JTI standards, specifications and meeting local regulation and requirements. Assists in the implementation of suggestions related to machine and equipment with impacting to product quality and machine efficiency. Understand and drive the technical efficiencies and share the technical information among the teams and follow up until the issue is rectified.
- Budget Control: Plan, control and manage departmental budget to be in line with plan agreed during ASP period to avoid over and/or under spending.
- Energy Saving and EHS: Focus on energy saving opportunity and maintain zero LTI & RI in department by cascading all relevant communications, programs and initiatives from factory Engineering and EHS. Contribute to minimize waste in daily job to safe environment. Participate in tasks /projects/ programs and audits associated with ISO, FM Global and other programs including CP, 5S3R initiatives carried out by local and global authorities.
- Other: Manage various tasks and projects (global and local) as they arise and upon manager’s and/or cross functional departments request.
Education : Degree or its equivalent in Engineering (Electrical)
Work Experience : Preferably minimum 3-4 years working experience in Production with Semi-Auto Machinery as Electrical Technician (or) working experience in MJT by fulfilling all Junior Electrician Grade 1's job description.
Language Skills : Proficiency in Burmese & fair English.
Functional Skills : Make Pack machine operation with set KPIs, IICI (beetle prevention and execution), EEHS, 5S3R. Technical Efficiencies. Good electrical knowledge, troubleshooting & repairing skills and fluent in circuit diagrams, PLC control systems, wiring and utilizing of electrical repairing tools.