- The 4G Systems Engineer will be responsible for creation and coordination of detailed 4G requirements, design,and implementation of the Enhanced Packet Core (EPC) elements.
- This engineer would design and validate new versions of software, new EPC features and
supports the test of IOT scenarios
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Electrical or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2-years work experience in related field.
- Able to validate and create EPC architecture and engineering requirements, network impact assessment,engineering design standards, and alarms and network statistics definition.
- Assist the development,testing, and implementation of advance data core features such as LTE Mobility