Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Able to provide products or services information to the customers.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Respond to customer problems or complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries,complaints, or comments, as well as actions
- Identify issues and communicate solutions and steps to customers, pharmacies and physicians with prescription orders and reorders
- Escalate drug related calls as appropriate to licensed pharmacist for resolution
Requirements are :
* Any Graduate
* Minimum (2) years of working experience in database field
* Must be computer literate and familiar with MS word/ Excel and Power Point