Our Commitment We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Work with the Key Account Manager and Head of Deliveries to craft merchant acquisition strategy
- Identify and approach key merchants in Mandalay
- Build and maintain relationships with existing merchant partners and non-merchant partners.
- Ensure responsive merchant support.
- Effectively source and launch promotion plans with merchant-partners
- Liaise with the internal merchant operation team, and marketing to execute key initiatives in Mandalay.
- Provide insightful reporting that can capture and prioritize operational gaps where business impact is high
- At least 2 years of working experience in either Customer or Sales Experience
- Must be based in Mandalay or lived in Mandalay for 5+ years
- Degree in Marketing or Business discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, shows empathy and compassion
- Strong business acumen, with a highly analytical & data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English is a plus
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team
The Deliveries team is a young/established/longstanding team responsible for managing the GrabFood and GrabMart businesses. We make an impact by contributing to a major share of the revenue of the Grab Myanmar business. Our team is made up of fourteen passionate and energetic Grabbers. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role
We are looking for a Key Account Executive to grow our Mandalay GrabFood and GrabMart b usinesses. We believe a successful candidate is a natural salesperson with outspoken ideas, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. This role is required to drive and lead the growth of the deliveries business. In return, you will get an opportunity to work with and learn from the greatest talents across the Southeast Asia region.