• Mainly responsible for preparation of all lab tests related to HIV/AIDS, general patients, STD, TB,
Malaria, pregnant and others.
• Performing microscopy examination on STI, TB, Stool, Urine, OI and Malaria
• Responsible for performing all rapid tests such HIV, HBV, HCV, etc.
• Maintain all standard procedures of infection control according to SOP.
• Responsible for record keeping and monthly reporting.
• Assist the lab in charge and perform any other tests as necessary.
• Must follow all steps of the testing according to MAM Lab Protocol
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Bachelor degree, Medical Laboratory Technician
• Interest and motivation to work and care for patients.
• Good attitude towards the patients.
• Motivate and Flexible to learn the new things.
• Ability to work under demanding work environments
• Language skills: Myanmar
• Excellent Inter-personal skills and non-judgmental attitude among the team.
• Salary depending on experience (on a 12 months basis);
• Hardship allowance;
• 13th month bonus;
• 20 days of annual leave;
• Leave compensation up to one month of pay for untaken leave;
• Medical benefits;
• Gratuity Pay;
• Accommodation provided for non-residents;
• Paid home leave including travel cost and time;