Major duties include:
• Carry out laboratory activities related to Voluntary Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) in the centre accordance with National guideline
• Complete laboratory forms accurately and maintain samples/slides systematically for quality control • Ensure appropriate use of the lab consumables
• Collect and report the laboratory data timely and accurately to Project Manager
• Maintain records of the laboratory tests and results in proper order
• Keep records and documents in strict confidentiality
• Follow guidelines for universal safety precaution • Submit monthly report according to MSIM guideline to Project Manager through Medical Officer and Township Coordinator.
• Accomplish any tasks assigned by the Medical Officer and Township Coordinator for smooth running of organizational activities.
• Minimum qualification in Grade 1 in laboratory field and prefer Medical Technologist
• At least one year experience in laboratory services
• Interested in non-discriminative humanitarian work
• Must be initiative
• Good interpersonal and communication skill
• Good in report writing skill
• Good in computer literate