Duties and Responsibilities of Learning and Development Unit Assistant
(1) Research and support the team with scoping content for workshops and programs.
(2) Assist in training needs assessment process.
(3) Collect training materials and prepare training schedules.
(4) Mange external trainings/seminar reservation.
(5) Cooperate with other related departments to reserve hotel, requites projector, refreshments and others.
(6) Prepare training attendance and training compensation.
(7) Monitor the changes and upgrade knowledge by attending workshop and meeting.
(8) Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
(1) Bachelor degree in any field but Bachelor degree in human resources or business administration is preferable.
(2) Diploma/Certificate in human resources management.
(3) Minimum one year working experience in human resources function.
(4) Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills.
(5) Computer Literacy
(6) Good in English, Burmese and Japanese is an advantage.