Duties and Responsibilities of Learning and Development Officer
(1) Develop corporate training budget.
(2) Identify and assess training needs through job analysis, annual performance appraisal and consolation with line managers.
(3) Deliver the programs and ensure the effectiveness of the training by evaluation.
(4) Revise training programs if it is necessary.
(5) Monitor the changes and upgrade knowledge by attending workshop and meeting.
(6) Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and apply in appropriate ways.
(7) Develop staff retention plans.
(8) Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
(1) Bachelor degree in any field but Bachelor degree in human resources or business administration is preferable.
(2) Diploma/Certificate in human resources management.
(3) Minimum two year working experience in human resources function.
(4) Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills.
(5) Computer Literacy
(6) Good in English, Burmese and Japanese is an advantage.