- Standard Administrative support functions
- Compose, edit and type letters, memorandums.
- Compile, organize, and accurately finalize documents for signature or other distribution.
- Organize and maintain files; create files for Leasing department.
- Screen, handle, forward, and place telephone calls for staff. Take accurate and detailed messages.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule conference rooms and arrange catering for meetings; submit guests' names to the receptionist.
- Assist the Leasing Asst Manager to design and prepare presentations for proposals or other documents
- Distribute all lease-related documents to
- Code and create files for all new leases and lease-related documents. Maintain a central filing system for the Regional office.
- Maintaining leasing team’s industry memberships and licenses.
Support for all office material and stationaries for leasing department, shall not be a shortage
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3years of prior progressively responsible administrative support experience required. Real estate experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to produce the quantity of work necessary to timely complete assigned tasks
- Ability to interact with co-workers, tenants, or vendors in an articulate, pleasant, courteous, and business-like manner at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.