1. Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence 2. Excellent in maintain, monitor, update, renew, terminate to the Legal related documents and data. 3. Assist in updating the agreements, conditional precedents, Terms and Conditions based on given facts. 4. Assist in reviewing the all legal documents; agreements, contracts, NDA
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
1. Bachelor Degree of the Law (LL.B) or University degree with diploma related field.
2. Highly organized and detail-oriented are essential skill.
3. Excellent in document management skills and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
5. Proven understanding of Myanmar laws, rules, regulations and procedures.
6. Excellent in Microsoft Office, email and internet.
7. Proficient in both writing and reading English and understanding the legal terms.
8. Working knowledge of litigation (both civil and criminal).
9. Minimum 1-year working experience in a legal firm or corporate legal department.
10. Facilitates and liaise with external lawyers in relation to litigation and other relevant matters
11. Interpret and draft Agreements and letters between Myanmar and English.
12. Compare the Agreements old and new version once the other party gives their feedback.
13. Create the draft version of various kinds of agreements, vendor contracts, contractor agreements, notices, pleadings, and warning letters.
14. Provides legal opinions/reviews and drafting on corporate contracts, interpretations, disputed claims, and policy documentations and in product developments.
15. Study and analyze on applicable Myanmar laws, rule, regulations and procedures while coordinating with the associated departments and provide legal guidance and support
16. Facilitate legal and compliance support to the Company and business activities in financial non-financial regulations, insurance and non-insurance contracts and other legal and regulatory frameworks applicable to the Company.
17. Anticipate and plan for all legal risks, and develop strategies to mitigate those risks.
18. To draft Monitor report and update new laws and regulations to the Management.