Life Insurance Consultant
• The Position carries one of the best Fixed Salary in the Industry
• Quarterly/Yearly Performance Driven Incentive.
• Career progression opportunities for deserving Candidates
This is an excellent opportunity to get the best training that is supported by our Insurance Group’s best practices across the globe.
• Conduct need analysis for Bank Customers to identify their financial and insurance needs
• Recommend and sell the appropriate insurance products to Bank Customers
• Work closely with Bank Sales & Service Team to answer any customer-related queries, and to service the insurance claims
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with prospects and existing clients.
• Provide life insurance product training to bank staff
• Actively assist the Bank Staff to follow up on insurance leads opportunities
• Involve actively in all joint promotional activities by the bank and insurance company.
• Engage in branch customer awareness program and explore every possible opportunity to bundle the insurance proposition
• Graduate in Commerce/Economics/Finance
• Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in Sales
Preferably Life Insurance/General Insurance/Bank/Financial services/Hospitality
• Ability to liaise with clients and maintain strong and healthy relationship with partner bank and branch staff strong communication and presentation skills in English & Local Language
Sales & Customer Service Oriented Mind Set