• In collaboration with the livelihood team develop yearly livelihood plan and monthly plan.
• Undertake livelihood activities ensuring that activities conducted follow DRC standards and guidelines.
• Conduct field visits to IDP communities to identify livelihood needs.
• Organize and deliver trainings for community members/groups in income generation and small-business
• Support IDP’s HHs in planning of new income-generating activities.
• Contribute and conduct livelihood skills training including supporting TVET implementation, identify and
classification training curriculum closely dialogue with relevant communities/ stake holders (GCA/ NGCA)
• Take responsibility on the livelihood referral cases from protection and MRE team.
• Monitoring DRC/DDG Livelihood activity implementation and refer challenges to line manager,
• Take responsibility on VSLA training and VSLA activities in DRC operating area.
Essential skills and experience
• Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
• Experience in administrative tasks
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience with following standard procedures and guidelines
• Diploma or equivalent professional qualification
• Fluency in local language (Burmese) and Northern Shan
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
• University degree (or) other relevant professional qualification.
Key stakeholders: (internal and external)
• Camp Management Committee (CMC)
• Conflict affected communities.
• Other livelihood sectors in Northern Shan State
• Private sector and businesses operating in Northern Shan state
• Public and private TVET institutions