Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that logistics procedures and policies are well implemented and followed up for all
activities in project.
2. Ensure that a proper support is given to the operations according to their needs and
3. Ensure a close monitoring of the logistic and operational activities of the base.
Receive and process procurement requests/purchase orders
4. Draw up procurement plans and consolidate purchases (weekly/monthly)
5. Do quality control for all supplies ordered and delivered
6. Provide the Technical Log with monthly updates of equipment registry and inventories
7. Proven track record of supervising and monitoring materials
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
9. Supervise proper management of all program stocks in the field
10. Submit update information, monthly and quarterly reports in a timely manner to the Project
Manager and respective line supervisor and technical supervisor.
11. Undertake any necessary actions required for project activities under the project frame
12. Perform other project duties as assigned by the supervisor and Program Management Unit.
13. Follow the rules and regulations of MHAA with the direct supervision of PMU and supervisor
Skills and Requirements
❖ Have at least One year of experience in logistic field.
❖ Be a university graduate and Diploma in logistic and supply chain management will be an asset.
❖ Must have computer skills in Microsoft Office.
❖ Working knowledge of spoken and written English.
❖ Working knowledge of spoken and written Myanmar.
❖ Ability to perform his/ her job independently.
❖ Ability to work systematically, accurately, independently and under pressure.
❖ Flexibility - ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, openminded, good communication skills, ability to listen, diplomacy
❖ Good interpersonal communication skills