Job Purpose: The Logistics & Sourcing Assistant reports to Senior Officer for delivery of all Procurement requirements including sourcing of suppliers, logistics functions and shipping arrangements and monitoring.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
1) To work closely with the Senior Officer, in ensuring the smooth process of procurement and
2) Support the activities through timely and compliant manner.
3) Assist in the sourcing of suppliers, making follow ups, checking vendor’s shipping documents
and shipment monitoring.
4) Ensure that all files are in place and updated.
5) Perform other related tasks.
1) Graduate of any course.
2) Preferably with previous experience in sourcing, procurement and logistics.
3) Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and the use of internet and email.
4) With Good English communication skills, both in oral and written.
5) With strong interpersonal skills, honest and trustworthy.
6) Have an initiative, with willingness to learn and a good team player.
7) Organized and keen to details and with good work ethics.
8) Can work under pressure with minimum supervision.