· Direct and control all logistics activities, including daily order fulfillment process, product movement forecast, inventory accuracy and record keeping, month-end adjustment, scheduling, tank capacity management, berth utilization arrangement, and other related processes.
· Lead S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) process with various departments to improve service level, efficiency and customer service.
· Supervise the implementation of logistics procedures to deliver safe, reliable operations and comply with company regulations.
· Coordinate with the operations department to ensure all the clients’ requirements and instructions are carried out according to terminal operating procedures and parameters.
· Coordinate with the Client representative and other government agencies such as the Myanmar Port Authority for daily logistics related activities.
· Vetting of the vessel, barge and truck for suitability to load at the terminal.
· Take necessary and appropriate actions to interface with the clients when there are operational issues including high figure variance.
· Together with the Operations Team, to conduct investigation and provide timely closeout reporting on high variance stocks with recommendations if available.
· Ensure operational records are documented and correctly filled in and filed by the Logistics Team.
· Audit daily customer order processes and ensure all orders are executed in accordance with requirements.
· Ensure smooth operations of the dispatch room for trucks, minimizing waiting time.
· Ensure timely updates of stocks to the client.
· Ensure proper planning for vessels, barges, and trucks.
· Be part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets and coordinating fire and safety-operations during emergencies.
· Bachelor Degree related with mechanical or petroleum engineering
· Preferable supply chain diploma
· At least 5 years' capacity as a Logistics Leader (or equivalent) 7 year experience as a logistics analyst in the Oil Terminal Industry or related.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Work collaboratively with fellow employees and others to achieve identified goals and objectives.
· Positive attitude and self-motivated