Duties and Responsibilities
· Overall responsibility for noodle maintenance activities of the factory with the specific focus on production equipment but also supporting Utilities equipment to ensure appropriate maintenance plans are in place.
· Perform repair and maintenance on mechanical equipment depending on qualification.
· Troubleshooting and investigation of equipment operation, identification of operational and reliability issues and implementation of corrective actions.
· Direct responsibility for implementing appropriate systems for planned and preventive maintenance, equipment history, spare parts and asset register.
· Keep up-to-date maintenance records.
· Prepare job plans and estimates for non-scheduled maintenance.
· Check the machine daily, make sure the machine work.
· Age between (25-35).
· Must have driving license.
· Engineering degree -Mechanical, Mechatronic for noodle machine.
· Must be able to accommodation at factory.
· Must have three years’ experience in related field.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Trouble shooting and problem solving skills.