· Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
· Respond to emergency calls for maintenance
· Maintain all machinery to ensure it is working standards
· Well handling scheduling Maintenance and planning CM and PM.
· Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems
· Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
· Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates
· Ensure compliance with health and safety policies.
· Plan and coordination all maintenance activities in the facilities including analyzing equipment needs reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive Maintenance programs
· Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
· Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the industry
· Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
· Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary
· Must have at least 3years experience manufacturing field with plastic (PET) injection process.
· Must be M.E/B. E/B-Tech (Mechanical or electrical or Mechatronic).
· Well understand both short floor and paperwork for ISO, FSSC, HACCP, GMP, Food safety and Safety requirement. (Task)
· People management skill and well communicate with related department.
· Must be have English 4 skills excellent level to communicate overseas machine and part suppliers. (R)