- Helping the Head of Business Banking on assigned credit projects and co-ordination work.
- Supporting the RM in preparing and drafting Credit Application Papers via SWOT Analysis.
- Receiving financial information from customers for credit analysis.
- Carrying out industry risk assessments and also conducting research on industry trends.
any risks that bank should be aware of and communicates to RM and Head
so that information can be shared to other departments.
- Monitoring credit risk for relevant customers including covenants, risk triggers, FX fluctuations etc.
- Carrying out other research/reports as and when needed for market intelligence.
- Maintaining Customer File to be stored in filing cabinet.
- Monitoring Terms and conditions of facilities for Compliance and performing mark to market measurement and valuation.
- Fluency in English required.
- Good presentation skills and people skills and a team player.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel is essential.
- A strong education background in business, accounting, economics, administration or finance is preferred
- Experience in accounting, consultancy, business, finance and banking preferred.
- Knowledge in banking and credit analysis (to be provided from on-the-job training).