- Programme planning projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays.
- Ensure procurement and
reconciliation of materials is carried out in accordance with Company
procedures to best value and to prevent delays
- To manage FIDIC contract implementation and negotiate contracts and other commercial arrangements,
- To negotiate and manage with Employer, Main contractor and sub-contractor for Proposal
- Ensure site team compliance with Company commercial policies and procedures Attend tender handover meetings and deliver pre-start meetings to the site team .
- Ensure a commercial plan and end of life forecast is in place and monitored monthly for the successful commercial delivery of the project
- Produce and analyse progress reports, updated costs and forecasts also supervise the payment
- Ensure correct commercial engagement of subcontractors , Main contractor and Employer
- Implement the risk management process, review risk register and check risk controls
- Complete and distribute the Contract Initiation/Completion form for each project
- Ensure weekly review of progress, budget resources and forward planning are carried out, and look ahead programs are in places
- Ensure timely management of both temporary and permanent work to meet the requirements of each project (Health, safety and environmental)
- Allocate HSE responsibilities and duties for site personnel, check understanding and provide training as necessary
- Maintain and manage construction sites, subcontractors and Employer
- Supervises the construction schedules and project timeline to be met in targeted date
- B.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP), M.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP) or completion of core requirements for a Bachelor's degree in building construction, architecture, engineering, implementation
- Minimum over 7 Years’ power generation infrastructure especially in EPC works and related background in MNCs progressively responsible experience in monitoring and evaluating all phases of construction preferred.
- Experienced in contracting expertise in all aspects of construction laws, taxation, negotiation on payment scheme and its procedure, logistics, labor task force
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment
- Proven track record of successful project completion and commercial input of power generation projects.
- Able to Travel the nationwide