- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that can’t be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, education and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action , as needed
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes ensure resources are properly allocated and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees , other managers and call center operations
- Bachelor’s degree related with applied position.
- (Master’s degree preferable)
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday