- Communicate with customers to identify their need/expectations and make appropriate adjustments to meet those needs
- Follow up customers to ensure they receive optimal value from purchased products/services
- Handle tough or complex customer issue by analyzing said problems to come up with solutions effective in addressing customer complaints
- Provide customers with updates and periodic statements on service developments and changes in trends
- Establish communication channels through which customers can send in their feedback or challenges for prompt resolution
- Analyze customer care data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions
- Organize programs for customer care staff to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Maintain proper record of all customer care operation and activities for reference purposes
- Assign and designate job territories to customer care staff according to their performance and history
- Conduct surveys to determine the opinion of customers regarding their products/services
- Bachelor’s degree related with applied position.
- (Master’s degree preferable)
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.