• Complete Documentation of various Channel Deck.
• Co ordinate with other departments for timely execution of Distribution Strategy.
• Various Channel Wise MIS based on Efficiency Parameters.
• Channel wise Track the Distribution Execution Plan and Update the Management for timely action
• Manage & update Sales PMS/Goal Sheet and KPI.
• Systematic Periodical follow up (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
• Weekly Channel wise Scorecard
• R&R & Sales Contest related feed back and follow ups
• Attrition management
• Training People to Hit Goal sheet
• Co Ordination with HR for getting Manpower
• Co Ordination with Training Department.
• Competition Analysis and business
Position Requirements (JD)
· Age: Preferably between 30 ~ 35 years of age
· Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate.
· Should Speak/Read/Write English & Local Language.
· Life Insurance Grass root experience will be an added advantage
· Good Communication Skill – One to One and One to Many
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel & Power Point
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented.
· Perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.