- Responsible for strategic HR management by preparation and implementation the annual HR Plan to support the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Ensuring systems and processes support the Company strategy appropriate staff Member.
- Formulating policies related to people management, attraction, deployment and development to build a positive and performance-oriented culture in the Company.
- Monitoring the execution of well-planned induction program to enable the new employees reach productivity levels faster.
- Implementing performance evaluation and key performance indicator (KPI) process for all companies.
- Implementing SOP Procedure.
- Knowledge in ISO, GMP and HACCP.
- Any Graduated.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management and prefer other certificate & diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field.
- Understanding of Myanmar labour law.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skill.
- Must have sill in leadership and interpersonal.
- Strong verbal communication and internal personal skills.