- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree related with applied position.
- (Master’s degree preferable)
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing and public relations collateral.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday