- Create effective strategic planning methods in the management of group’s culture and values, change, employee engagement and wellbeing, talent management, leadership capability and all employee development related initiatives.
· Implement organizational effectiveness intervention and competency models.
· Communicate with Management Level to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understanding changes in policies, procedures, regulations and technologies.
· Create definitions of desired individual or group performance strategy delivering against agreed performance measures and project plans over the lifetime of the Strategic Framework; to lead the integration and embedding of KSF in supporting effective objective setting, personal development planning and performance management.
· To review strategy and policy development and provide specialist, authoritative advice on the implications for the organization and to design policy solutions that meet organizational strategic requirements.
· Other duties as assigned.
development Manager must have a good understanding of human behavior, as
well as business management, operations and strategy.
be able to evaluate the needs of an Organization and create, implement and
lead training programs that develop needed skills .O.D practitioners must
be good communicators and effective leaders with strong interpersonal and
The educational requirement
of an organizational development manager must have a bachelor degree from an
accredit college or university with a major course in human
organizational management or organizational development or related
experienced will be considered.
3 years of experience of quality management training and staff development
with demonstrated competency is also required.
5 years experienced in OD management.