- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Effectively leading the daily operations of the procurement team.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Bachelor’s degree related with applied position.
- (Master’s degree preferable)
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Experience in site acquisition and/or real estate for wireless operators strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of site acquisition processes, leasing, and zoning terminology
- Good understanding of municipal leasing / licensing process
- Provides candidate-specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability
- Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc, and provides recommendation for leasing viability
- Reviews drawings for compliance with jurisdictional, regulatory and landlord requirements
- Demonstrated expertise in zoning and permitting