- Responsible for managing the setup, operations
- Provide a high level of customer service experience during all events with a solutions-oriented approach
- Receive, respond to, resolve, and track customer complaints through the development of a service
- Assist in the creation and development of a Program, including hiring, scheduling, training, supervising and evaluating Concierge staff
- Establish highly effective working relationships
- Collaborate with internal departments (Premium Sales & Service, Corporate Partnerships) to create memorable experiences
- Execute day-to-day activities to maintain overall efficiency of the department
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling premium customer inquiries and concerns
- Bachelor’s degree related with applied position.
- (Master’s degree preferable)
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-directed, extremely meticulous and organized, with an ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and dynamic environment and deliver successful results
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Word
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday