Role: Marketing Communication Specialist (Product)
Report to: Head of Marketing Communication
1. Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
2. A minimum of three years' experience in a marketing division or agency or related position is preferable
3. Solid understanding of financial industry trends and consumer behavior
4. Strong understanding of current ATL/BTL concepts, strategy and best practice
5. Strong relationship with government and private agencies for advertising
6. Excellent command of English and Myanmar
7. Collaborative, problem solving, and precision in execution
8. Proficiency in Microsoft office and business software is required
1. Create and propose marketing campaign that is aligned with each assigned business units/segments.
2. Serves as the principle interface between the marketing and the business divisions.
3. Studies the bank's products and benefits for end users (business and individual clients)
4. Understand the Consumer Habits and insights on their journey to consuming financial product/services in Myanmar. Basic understanding of Consumer Decision Journey planning.
5. Have a good understanding of the Myanmar media landscape and how consumer uses (or consume) media channels.
6. Creates the product value proposition (i.e., marketing and sales stories) based on clear understanding of segment needs.
7. Coordinates closely with ATL, BTL, agency, design, digital, events, and other marketing teams to in the execution of the value proposition.
8. Identify and evaluates suitability of advertising/marketing agencies for bank’s campaigns, promotions and events in accordance to marketing communications managers’ guidelines
9. Reviews vendor quotes and negotiates contracts under the supervision and of the Brand Manager and the guidance of the Chief Marketing Officer
10. Preparing proposal and reports on ongoing campaigns with various stake holders.
11. Manage and Monitors marketing budgets
12. Establishes performance benchmarks and ensures adherence to implementation plan and timelines
13. May be assigned any other tasks by the direct superior
14. Executes reliably all tasks assigned and reports in a timely, truthful and accurate manner.
1. Good project management skills and ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
2. Ability to work independently and in a team with minimum supervision
3. Strong analytical mind and planning skills
4. Adaptable and logical approach to time management skills
5. Commercial awareness, creative thinking, structure and attention to detail