I. OPERATIONAL SERVICES
· Conducting market analysis, developing, implementing & evaluating Marketing Strategy, Marketing Action Plan, and Yearly Budget Timeline with Marketing Team.
· In charge of all external marketing communications by implementing the brand & value proposition; developing the communications platform in relation to the schedule; in charge of advertising campaigns (TV, radio, newspapers, magazine, flyers campaign, billboards, banners, digital, posters, brochures, merchandising tools); publishing press releases for the products and events; maintain excellent relationships with the media, exhibition, workshops and product launch at hospitals and market place.
· In charge of matters in relation with budget if requested, for marketing concerns such as reports, design for newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, event budget, exhibitions and promotions.
· Periodical visits to Healthcare Professional’s (HCP) in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to establish strong scientific based relationship and position our solutions as preferred solutions with the HCP’s and position company of first choice for the HCPs.
· With the appropriate level of scientific based argumentation and relationship development, convince HCPs to choose our solutions as first choice.
· Build credibility and trust with key HCP and KOLs and manage key decision makers/key stakeholders within community & hospital environment.
· Convince HCPs with the appropriate level of scientific and commercial argumentation to support health agenda.
· Build and manage KOLs/Rising Stars as identified.
· Organize local symposia /seminars with HCPs as required.
· Maintaining a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and hand outs and answer any question from HCP.
· Plan, monitor & analyze performance, reporting & review results and insights.
· Review reports on promotional activities in accordance to established formats and schedule, and recommends action plans
· Ensure that all business is conform to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products
· Carrying out morning briefing, prioritization, scheduling and giving appraisal for marketing team.
· Supervising internal marketing communications and events in relation to marketing communications.
· Reporting marketing action plans and weekly basis to Head of Distribution and Managing Director.
· To represent the brand at media gathering and publishing statements related to the interest of the product to outside parties.
· To request additional budgets related to promotional activities when directly related to product marketing.