- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
· Assisting the department to develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
· Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
· Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
· Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
· Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
· Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
· Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
· Monitor and report on competitor activity.
· Bachelor’s degree holder. Related educational background more prefer.
· Experiences – 3 to 4 years in related fields.
· Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
· Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
· Creativity and commercial awareness.
· A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
· Incredible attention to detail.
· Must be willing to travel work extended hours, weekends and holiday.