· Monitoring Master Data setup update in system including Cost price, Selling price, Production setup cost.
· Develop processes and forms for maintaining the merchandise master file.
· Supports ongoing local data cleansing including master customer records and material master data.
· Responsible for entering pricing from vendor PDF pricelists into Microsoft Excel.
· Responsible for code creation in timely.
· Participates in Supply Chain projects as required including Master Data, Customer and Pricing, Point of Sale (POS) Master Data and Vendor Master Data projects.
· Maintains POS material records as requested.
· Ensure Company confidentiality standards.
· Set guideline to ensure the accuracy of data (item, cost, retail and margin)
· Monitor inventory turnover/inventory days
· Perform inventory control to avoid over stock and low stock
· Monitoring of inventory balances and communicating with Merchandising Department to take action (eg Over-stock, Out-of-stock, Obsolete, Slow moving, Non-moving items)
· Support to generate require reports like Sales forecasting on a monthly basis and sales targets.
· Regularly monitor category stock levels analysing fast and slow moving items .
· Closely work with operation team ,Merchandising team and IT team.
· Solid understanding of Retail Merchandising field.
· Demonstrated experience master data management .
· Experience in management, operations and leadership.
· Understanding of general finance and budgeting and data analysis.
· Analytical Skill.
· Develop people by Coaching and Mentoring
· Excellent communication skills.
· Proven Knowledge of Odoo software is preferable.