- To be ensure to strictly follow up the daily routine check lists and report to supervisor if any abnormal.
- To be ensure to follow up the daily, weekly, monthly planned maintenance schedule
- Operate independently for Generator switching procedures and High/medium voltage VCBs and ACBs
- To perform Sewage Transfer Plant operation and maintenance
- Conduct trouble shooting and servicing of various kind of air conditioning system especially VRF system
- Undertake cold water distribution plant operation and maintenance
- Fault finding and minor parts replacement for pumps and motors
- Perform operation and maintenance of Mechanical Ventilations.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Proven experience as Utilities Maintenance Technician
- Basic understanding of Mechanical, Electrical (high, medium, low voltage), Sewage transfer system, cold water distribution system and other Building M&E related system.
- Good knowledge for Air conditioning is must ( prefer VRV,VRF system)
- Working knowledge of special tools and common appliances and devices
- Able to communicate in English
- Good working attitude , team work
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired