Skills and competencies requirements
The candidate should have the following skills and competencies.
• Bachelor degree or equivalence work experiences are required. (Community school diploma or degree is also acceptable.)
• At least 3- year working in M&E, social research or equivalent field
• Experience and skills in capacity building and mentoring programme teams
• Computer literacy, including use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and external partners
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and proven problem-solving and negotiation skills.
• Willing to travel extensively to hard-to-reach and/or insecure areas
• Ability and willingness to perform assigned tasks and duties under time pressure.
• Good communication in English language skills
• Respect the culture and life styles of the target groups.
• Strong passion and commitment for the values, vision and mission of PDI-Kintha
• Able to work with diverse ethnic and religious groups
• Willingness to work overtime as the situation demands
• Other duties as assigned