KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Under the support of MEAL Officer, collect, entry, compile and cross check monthly data from SCI program staffs using developed tools and system.
- Use agreed quality benchmarks as reference to undertake field monitoring visits, focusing on programme quality aspects, discuss with relevant staff and share reports with relevant colleagues
- Work with the programme team to develop data collection tools and ensure data collection forms/necessary materials are present at township.
- Under the guidance and support of the MEAL Officer, assist in collection process of outcome level data for learning and accountability purposes.
- Monitor the status of child participation in the project using the Child Participation
- Indicator tool on a quarterly basis and provide data to MEAL Officer for analysis